- The Outline of The Noda Institute for Scientific Research
- Furukawa, S., K. Taniai, J. Ishibashi, S. Hara, T. Shono and M. Yamakawa
- A novel member of lebocin gene family from the silkworm, Bombyx mori
Reproduced from Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun., 238, 769-774 (1997) by copyright permission of the Academic Press Inc.
- Kamekura, M., Y. Seno and H. Tomioka
- Detection and expression of a gene encoding a new bacteriorhodopsin from an extreme halophile strain HT (JCM 9743) which does not possess bacteriorhodopsin activity
Reproduced from Extremophiles 2, 33-39 (1998) by copyright permission of the Springer-Verlag
- Kamekura, M.
- Diversity of extremely halophilic bacteria
Reproduced from Extremophiles 2, 289-295 (1998) by copyright permission of the Springer-Verlag
- Kamekura, M.
- Diversity of members of the family Halobacteriaceae
Reproduced from Microbiology and Biogeochemistry of Hypersaline Environments 2, 13-25 (1999) by copyright permission of the CRC Press, Inc.
- Kawamoto, H., Y. Asada, H. Sekine and T. Furuya
- Biotransformation of artemisinic acid by cultured cells of Artemisia annua
Reproduced from Phytochemistry, 48(8), 1329-1333 (1998) by copyright permission of the Elsevier Science Ltd.
- Koga, T., K. Moro and T. Matsudo
- Antioxidative behaviors of 4-hydroxy-2,5-dimethyl-3(2H)-furanone and 4-hydroxy-2(or 5)-ethyl-5(or 2)-methyl-3(2H)-furanone against lipids peroxidation
Reproduced from J. Agri. Food Chem., 46(3), 946-951 (1998) by copyright permission of the American Chemical Society
- Koga, T., K. Moro and J. Terao
- Protective effect of a vitamin E analog, phosphatidylchromanol, against oxidative hemolysis of human erythrocytes
Reproduced from Lipids, 33(6), 589-595 (1998) by copyright permission of the AOCS Press
- Lee, M.-H., M. Yamashita, R. F. Tsuji, M. Yamasaki, T. Kataoka, J. Magae and K. Nagai
- Suppression of T cell stimulating function of allogenic antigen presenting cells by prodigiosin 25-C
Reproduced from J. Antibiot., 51(1), 92-94 (1998) by copyright permission of the Japan Antibiotics Research Association
- Masuda, S., Y. Hara-Kudo and S. Kumagai
- Reduction of Escherichia coli O157:H7 populations in soy sauce, a fermented seasoning
Reproduced from J. Food Prot., 61(6), 657-661 (1998) by copyright permission of the IAMFES. Inc.
- Shiroza, T., N. Shinozaki, M. Hayakawa, T. Fujii, T. Oguma, M. Kobayashi, K. Fukushima and Y. Abiko
- Application of the resident plasmid integration technique to construct a strain of Streptococcus gordonii able to express the Bacillus circulans cycloisomaltooligosaccharide glucanotransferase gene, and secrete its active gene product
Reproduced from Gene, 207, 119-126 (1998) by copyright permission of the Elsevier Science Publisher B. V.
- Ushio, H., R. F. Tsuji, M. Szczepanik, K. Kawamoto, H. Matsuda and P. W. Askenase
- IL-12 reverses established antigen-specific tolerance of contact sensitivity by affecting costimulatory molecules B7-1 (CD80) and B7-2 (CD86)
Reproduced from J. Immunol., 160, 2080-2088 (1998) by copyright permission of the American Association of Immunologists
- Papers in Japanease
- Japanese Patents Laid-Open
- Titles of Oral Poster Presentations
Back to Annual Reports