- Hatamoto, O., T. Watarai, M. Kikuchi, K. Mizusawa and H. Sekine
- Cloning and sequencing of the gene encoding tannase and a structural study of the tannase subunit from Aspergillus oryzae.
Reproduced from GENE, 175, 215-221 (1996) by copyright permission of the Elsevier Science Publisher B.V.
- Hara, S. and M. Yamakawa
- Production in Escherichia coli of moricin, a novel type antibacterial peptide from the silk worm, Bombyx mori .
Reproduced from Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun., 220, 664-669.(1996). by copyright permission of the Academic Press, Inc.
- Hara, S., A. Asaoka and M. Yamakawa
- Effect of moricin, a novel antibacterial peptide of Bombyx mori (Lepidoptera: Bombycidae), on the growth of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA).
Reproduced from Appl. Entomol. Zool., 31, 465-466 (1996) by copyright permission of Japanese Society of Applied Entomology and Zoology
- Jin, C. Y., D. D. Zhang, T. Oguma and S. X. Quian
- Studies on novel cyclodextrans: inclusion of C60 and C70.
Reproduced from J. Inclusion Phenom. Mol. Recognition Chem., 24, 301-310 (1996) by copyright permission of the Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Kamekura, M. and M. Kates
- Evolution of archaea: a view of halobacteriologists.
Reproduced from Viva Origino, 25(2), 149-158 (1997) by copyright permission of the Society for the Study of the Origin and Evolution of Life Japan
- Kamekura, M., M. L. Dyall-Smith, V. Upasani, A. Ventosa and M. Kates
- Diversity of alkaliphilic halobacteria: Proposals for transfer of Natronobacterium vacuolatum, Natronobacterium magadii, and Natronobacterium pharaonis to Halorubrum, Natrialba, and Natronomonas gen. nov., respectively, as Halorubrum vacuolatum comb, nov., Natrialba magadii comb, nov., and Natronomonas pharaonis comb, nov., respectively.
Reproduced from Int. J. Syst. Bacteriol., 47(3), 853-857 (1997) by copyright permission of the American Society for Microbiology
- Koga, T., I. Takahashi, R. Yamauchi, M. Piskula, and J. Terao
- Kinetic studies on the formation of phosphatidylcholine hydroperoxides in large unilamellar vesicles by azo compounds.
Reproduced from Chem. Phys. Lipids, 86, 85-93 (1997) by copyright permission of the Elsevier Science Ireland Ltd.
- Oguma, T., T. Kurokawa, T. Nagata, M. O-Kameyama, S. Kitao, K. Tobe and M. Kobayashi
- Synthesis of branched cycloisomaltooligosaccharides by the action of cyclodextrin glucanotransferase.
Reproduced from J. Appl. Glycosci., 44(1), 37-42 (1997) by copyright permission of the Japanese Society of Applied Glycoscience
- Oren, A., M. Kamekura and A. Ventosa
- Confirmation of strain VKM B-1733 as the type strain of Halorubrum distributum.
Reproduced from Int. J. Syst. Bacteriol., 47(1), 231-232 (1997) by copyright permission of the American Society for Microbiology
- Sato, N., T. Horiuchi, M. Hamano, H. Sekine, S. Chiba, H. Yamamoto, T. Yoshioka, I. Kimura, M. Satake and Y. Ida
- Kojistatin, a new cysteine protease inhibitor produced by Aspergillus oryzae.
Reproduced from Biosci. Biotech. Biochem., 60(10), 1747-1748 (1996) by copyright permission of the Japan Society for Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Agrochemistry
- Tsuji, R. F., G. P. Geba, Y. Wang, K. Kawamoto, L. A. Matis and P. W. Askenase
- Required early complement activation in contact sensitivity with generation of local C5-dependent chemotactic activity, and late T cell interferon γ: a possible initiating role of B cells.
Reproduced from The Journal of Experimental Medicine, 186(7), 1-12 (1997) by copyright permission of the Rockfeller University press
- Papers in Japanese
- Titles of Oral Poster Presentations